Project Management for better performance
AlignMS believes that quality management has become an essential aspect of advanced and competitive organizations. Its quality management consultancy services are provided by qualified and accredited experts and assessors, helping customers to implement and maintain Quality Management Systems based on International Quality Management Guidelines such as ISO 9001, ISO 17025, ISO 14001 and ISO 22000, with special focus on ISO 17025.
Our consultancy services include but are not limited to:
- Gap analysis and assessing the conformity to standards like ISO 9001 and ISO 17025.
- Technical services and consultations for testing laboratories this include (but not limited to):
- Guide laboratories through the accreditation process.
- Manage the participation in Proficiency Testing (PT) programs according to international standards requirements and accreditation agency.
- Develop action plans for implementing quality system requirements according to quality system documents and international standards.
- Develop plans and provide consultations for managing and clearing nonconformities and notes of assessment reports issued by accreditation agencies and internal audits.
- Review method validation and uncertainty calculations for testing procedures.
- Provide consultations on implementing ISO 17025 requirements.
- Capacity building and training: Preparing quality system documentation, corrective actions and root cause analysis, specialized topics for testing laboratories e.g. control charts, implementing ISO 17025, QC concepts.
- Internal audit coaching, to ensure the compliance with quality system documents and internal standards.
- Technical review for quality system documents to ensure conformance to international standards (ISO 9001 and ISO 17025)